Luxury Belize-inspired Accommodations in harmony with modern amenities, Nestled in lush tropical gardens on 400 feet of Private Caribbean Beach-Front
Chabil Mar, Maya for “Beautiful Sea”, is The Only Guest Exclusive Resort on the Placencia Peninsula. A private boutique resort, Chabil Mar is located at the end of the 16 mile long Peninsula in Placencia Village. Award winning service assured.
Upon arrival, you are greeted personally by the Belizean staff with a refreshing lemonade and cooling towel to soothe your travel, treated to a personal tour of Chabil Mar by the Concierge staff and escorted to your Villa, where a vase of fresh tropical flowers, robes and local Belizean chocolate await you.
At Chabil Mar, each of the 19 Villas (950 – 2000 Sq. Ft. of Living Space) and the Honeymoon Suite, is uniquely designed and furnished and appointed with original Belizean artwork. All Villas face the Caribbean and include a personal veranda, while two infinity beach-side swimming pools grace the tropical landscape.
Dining at Chabil Mar is as unique as the property itself! Breakfast, lunch and dinner are delivered al fresco at the intimate open-air beach-side dining area, Café Mar, while roaming butler and room service is available on each Villa’s personal veranda, the private pier or poolside.In addition, enjoying the restaurants, culture and nightlife of Placencia Village is a leisurely stroll along the beach or five minute bike ride, a benefit of Chabil Mar’s premier location.
Honors include 9 consecutive years of travelers’ awards in the Best Hotel, Service, Romance and Family Categories and Fodor’s “Choice for Luxury in Southern Belize”.
- Smart TV’s
- Air Conditioning plus two fans
- Two sets of hand crafted Mahogany French doors that open directly facing the swimming pool and the Caribbean Sea
- Adult only environment
- Large king size bed with a “real” mattress
- White bed linens and comforters with 4 large king size pillows
- His and Hers mahogany wardrobes, night tables and lamps and a padded chair
- Small kitchenette with a fridge, coffee pot, glasses, mugs, granite counter tops and sink
- The ensuite has granite counter tops and sink, 4 X 4 foot glass shower, bathrobes and Turkish towels
- Maintenance workers
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning plus two fans
- A oak bedroom set with dresser, night tables, lamps and a huge king size bed with a “real” mattress
- Two comfortable chairs, ottaman and a floor lamp
- Adult only environment
- White bed linens, towels, comforters and 4 large kingsize pillows
- The ensuite has a large tiled heated shower and a walk in closet with shelves and an in room safe
- Bathrobes, turkish towels, and beach towels plus guest shampoo, shower gel, bar soap and lotions
- Mini fridge, coffee pot, glasses, mugs and wine rack
- Maintenance workers
- The tree houses are not your typical tree houses, they are approximately 380 square feet inside and 110 outside on covered veranda. Each Tree house has their own bathroom with double sinks in granite, a wardrobe and large heated shower. Luxury towels, bath towels linens, a fridge, counter space and coffee pot. Each one is air conditioned and each one has three fans – great lighting and hammocks inside and outside.
- We have 2 individual units with a king size bed in each, 2 units with double queen size beds and 2 units with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds.
- They do not face the Caribbean Sea because they are situated on our 2 acres among the trees. They are however steps away from the sea front and our pool.
- Great for families and family reunions, group or team events; corporate retreats, bird watching, yaga, weddings etc.
|Jan 6 to April 12|
|April 18 to April 30|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 1 BD||$330|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 2 BD||$440|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 1 BD||$385|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 2 BD||$495|
|Sea Front 1 BD||$465|
|Sea Front 2 BD||$575|
|Sea Front (Larger) 1 BD||$525|
|Sea Front (Larger) 2 BD||$630|
|Jan 1 to 5|
|April 13 to 17|
|Dec 16 to Jan 5|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 1 BD||$410|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 2 BD||$525|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 1 BD||$465|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 2 BD||$575|
|Sea Front 1 BD||$550|
|Sea Front 2 BD||$660|
|Sea Front (Larger) 1 BD||$605|
|Sea Front (Larger) 2 BD||$715|
|May 1 to Dec 15|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 1 BD||$275|
|Partial Sea View (1st floor) 2 BD||$355|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 1 BD||$330|
|Sea View (2ndfloor) 2 BD||$410|
|Sea Front 1 BD||$385|
|Sea Front 2 BD||$465|
|Sea Front (Larger) 1 BD||$440|
|Sea Front (Larger) 2 BD||$525|
Book with VeroBelize for a well-planned Stress-Free Vacation.
VeroBelize will coordinate all your vacation needs, during your stay at Chabil Mar in Placencia, Belize.
- Rates are in US dollars, based on double
- There is a 9% hotel tax additional
- For reservation: 3 nights minimum required & 5 nights at Peak Season
- Children under 12yrs stay for free
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time: 12pm
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Reservations/Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required upon booking to guarantee reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. No tentative booking is confirmed until we received & process the deposit payment, the payment form is sent to you via email at agreement of rate, dates and reservation.
If a cancellation is received in writing before 60 days prior to the visitor’s arrival there will be a full refund minus $100.00usd per unit per week cancelation fee. A refund cannot be given, for any reason whatsoever, if the written cancellation is received within the sixty-day period or later. All credit card refunds carry a 5% handling fee. If deposit was made via international wire refunds carry the bank wire fee.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds within the cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, political unrest, world events, weather conditions, travel advisories or acts of God including hurricanes or personal emergencies.
We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to safeguard against such potential circumstances.